At Forming Impact (“Forming Impact Ltd.”) we value your trust and respect your privacy. This is why we are fully committed to ensuring that all personal data collected is managed responsibly and in accordance with data protection laws, as well as our obligations of confidentiality.
2. What personal data do we collect?
Forming Impact collects personal information about you, such as your name, company, email address and phone number, when you provide it to us.
For example you may subscribe to our newsletter, become a member, participate or register for an event or webinar, or provide information about yourself to our employees via e-mail or telephone.
We may also collect personal information about you from third parties, including:
– when someone recommends you to our community
-other sources such as public databases, joint marketing partners and publicly accessible data online such as social media platforms
In the course of our services, we also may collect the following personal information about our visitors and partners:
– contact details including address, telephone number, e-mail address
– information such as your job title, professional credentials, memberships in professional organisations and skills
– interests and preferences
We may also use photos of you that you provide to us, or that you make publicly available (e.g. LinkedIn website), for marketing purposes, with your permission.
Photos taken of attendees at our events and meetings are sometimes posted on social media platforms.
If you submit any personal information relating to other people to us, you represent that you have the authority to do so and to permit us to use the information in accordance with this Policy.
3. Why do we need your personal data?
We collect your personal data so that we can:
– provide our services (or our partners’ services) to you
– manage your requests, enquiries, or complaints
– maintain and promote our business
– inform you of possible partnership opportunities, relevant content and/or other events that are of relevance to you, such as our networking sessions and webinars
– inform you of insights and market trends. Updates will be sent to our community unless individuals have unsubscribed or opted out
– pay you (should you be engaged as an employee or contractor)
– fulfil any applicable contractual, legislative, filing and/or reporting obligations
We will notify you of the purposes of holding your data at point of collection based on contact information available at that time.
We only collect a limited amount of information about you that is necessary for providing our services.
We may share your Information (including Personally Identifying Information) with business partner(s) and/or sponsor(s) of a webinar, event, research and/or content piece. By registering or engaging with us, you agree that these sponsor(s) and/or business partner(s) may use your Personally Identifying Information to contact you to provide additional information about their products or services.
4. How we collect personal data?
Generally, Forming Impact collects your personal data directly from you. For example, when you:- deal with us in person, by phone, letter, email, via our website, or any other forms of communication
– register for an event, meeting or webinar
– respond to a survey or questionnaire
– supply us with your information
– connect via publicly accessible channels, such as social media, networking groups & sites, published sites and papers, etc.
Forming Impact may from time to time send emails, articles, white papers, engagement letters, surveys and other information regarding our services.
Occasionally, and with your consent, we may use your information in company announcements and direct marketing materials.
For reporting purposes, we may aggregate or de-identify personal information in such a manner that the end-product does not personally identify you or any other individual, for example, to generate norms by industry, geography, level etc.
Formingimpact.com collect personal data to power our site analytics, including: – Information about your browser, network, and device
– Web pages you visited prior to coming to this website
– Your IP address
This information may also include details about your use of this website, including: – Clicks
– Internal links
– Pages visited
We share this information with WordPress, our website analytics provider, to learn about site traffic and activity.
Formingimpact.com website uses Google Analytics. The information generated by the cookies about your use of our website will be transmitted to and stored by Google servers. You can find out more on how these cookies are used on Google’s Privacy Site. You can also prevent Google’s collection and use of data by following the instructions here.
If you do not wish to accept cookies, please change your browser settings appropriately. To do so, please consult your product documentation, online help files or the browser manufacturer’s website.
6. How do we keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date?
Forming Impact will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data we hold and disclose is accurate, up-to-date, and complete. As such, we may contact you from time to time to check that your personal data is still correct. However, please inform us of any changes to your personal data as soon as you can so that we can maintain the accuracy of your information.
7. How do we protect your personal data?
All information is kept on secure platforms and technical as well as organisational security measures have been put in place to protect the data from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification, or disclosure. Such safeguards include:
– transmission of data to and from our platform database is always encrypted
– login and password is required to assess our database
– access to our database is restricted to authorised personnel only
– only strong passwords are accepted and all users are required to change their passwords regularly
– all staff are trained to handle personal data with the utmost care
– we have appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure that all personal data is managed in accordance with Personal Data Protection Regulations and this policy
– we do not sell your data
8. How long will we keep your personal data for?
In accordance with our internal Data Retention Policy and any legal obligations, Forming Impact will not keep your personal data longer than necessary. We will destroy your personal data in a secure manner when it is no longer required, or upon your request for us to do so.
9. Do we send your personal data overseas?
Forming Impact is a global company utilising cloud-based platforms. The nature of our business requires us to transfer or have your information accessed by our partners, members, and/or employees who may be based in other countries. When we do so, we shall take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipient complies with Personal Data Protection Regulation and this policy.
10. How to contact us?
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com for any of the following matters:
– to request access to the personal data that we hold about you
– to request that we update or make changes to your personal data
– to request that we remove and delete your personal data
– to withdraw your consent to the use and disclosure of your personal data
– to withdraw your consent to us contacting you
– to request to be removed from our mailing lists
We aim to acknowledge receipt of your request within a maximum of 30 working days after your email has been received. We aim to comply and deliver on any request within a timely manner and expectations and timelines will be communicated with you throughout the process. There will be no fee for these services, unless your request is unusually complex.
For complaints, please provide us with sufficient details as well as any supporting evidence and/or information. We will contact you if we require any additional information and will notify you in writing on the outcome of our investigation.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you may contact us to discuss your concerns, or contact the relevant Data Protection Regulators, e.g. the EU supervisory authority.
Your continued use of our website, services, or further provision of your personal data constitutes your deemed acceptance of the revised Privacy Policies.
At Forming Impact (“Forming Impact Ltd.”) we value your trust and respect your privacy.
This is why we are fully committed to ensuring that all personal data collected is managed responsibly and in accordance with data protection laws, as well as our obligations of confidentiality.
1. Information We Collect and Process
Registration: We collect and process personal information such as your name, address, email address and name of organisation when you register for, or attend a Forming Impact event.
Transactional: We may need to process your name and contact details when you pay to attend a Forming Impact or partner event.
Accommodating Specific Requirements: Attendees may be given the opportunity to provide individual requests relating to an event or specific requirements or needs.
Recordings: We may collect and process your image in photograph and video recordings, and your voice recording in audio recordings (collectively “recordings“) when you attend a Forming Impact event.
2. How We Use Information That We Collect
Processing personal information when you register for, or attend a Forming Impact event is necessary for a variety of purposes, including:
(a) the management of the event, including event registration, invitations, attendees’ reports, distribution and feedback on reports, follow-ups, social media and publications;
(b) to contact you and communicate with you (this may include contact by our partners);
(c) to process and complete transactions, and to send event-related transactional messages, including responses to your comments, questions, and requests;
(d) to accommodate access requirements, or specific requests;
(e) to record and disseminate your image in photography and video recordings taken at the event;
(f) to record and disseminate your voice recordings from audio recordings taken at the event;
(g) to send promotional communications (subject to your prior consent), such as providing you with information about offering and services, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, and additional events; and provide other news or information about us and our partners; and
(h) for any other reasons we inform you about where we have your consent or another lawful basis to use your personal information.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Who We Share Your Data With
Your registration data may be shared with the event-organisers, who co-host, sponsor or are involved in the event, internal and external media outlets, and in some cases, other Forming Impact affiliates appropriate to the event for event-management purposes. We may also share personal information with third parties, where we have your consent to do so.
Internal and External Media Outlets: Recordings may be reproduced in various media outlets, including Forming Impact outlets, through social media (such as Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram),Forming Impact partners websites, publications in connection with the event, at related events, and for Forming Impact’s promotional activities.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.